[GB] Promenade PCB and Plate
This is a Pre-Order. This item is not in stock and will not ship until at least April 2024.
The Promenade is an ortholinear keyboard that uses 1.5u Ergodoxian modifier keys. It is designed to fit in many 60% cases. This is an independent remake of the Boardwalk PCB with some additional features.
There are 4 variations to choose from. You can choose to have hotswap sockets in either the 1.5u vertical modifier locations, or the 1u center column locations. You can also choose between a board that has a USB-C port, or one that does not ("DB" for daughterboard). The DB version has cutout for an o-ring mount where the USB-C port would normally be (for Bakeneko V3).
- Powered by QMK, VIA compatible
- ESD Over-Current Protection
- Khail Hotswap Sockets
- Edge cuts for some o-ring boards*
- RGB Underglow
- PCB (and FR4 plate)thickness/color: 1.6mm/Black
- JST connector for daughterboards**
- 2u, 3u, 6u, 7u Spacebar support Warning! Clip in stabilizers will only work on 7u and 6u spacebars. 3u and 2u stabilizer holes slightly overlap, making it impossible for them to be secured properly. Screw in stabs are therefore recommended.
- Some of the switch locations on the 1u version require some switch legs to be trimmed if using 5-pin switches.
Layouts1.5u Layout Options ⌨
1u Layout Options ⌨
*1.5u version can be converted to 1u version and vice versa, but it requires desoldering and resoldering hotswap sockets.
Check out the Interest Check over on Geekhack for more pictures!
**Tested and working on C3 Unified daughterboard. JST cable and daughterboard are NOT included.